Tuesday, March 31, 2009

27 Weeks


Hello month 7 and third trimester!!! Unbelievable how fast this is going now! Essie Claire now weighs over 2 pounds (like this head of cauliflower). She's almost 15 inches in length from head to toe. We've had some new excitement lately. We got to actually see her movement the other day. We just sat and watched her bounce and kick all over the place. I think we sat there for about 30 minutes just watching my tummy! I've also felt her hiccups for the first time.

I had my dr appt yesterday. Everything looked really good...my blood pressure was excellent and I'm measuring right where I should be. I weigh one pound less than I did when I got pregnant. I had my glucose test...it wasn't' too bad. The drink itself didn't taste bad...it just made me a little jittery and then I had a headache the rest of the night. I've not heard back so far...which is good since they'll only call if I don't pass it. I start going every 3 weeks now rather than every 4 weeks.

We have our 4D ultrasound on friday and I'm so ridiculously excited about it. The ultrasound tech warned us that my placenta placement may prevent us from getting a good shot of her. But we're going to try anyway. I feel a little guilty blowing all that money on a frivolous ultrasound...but I want to see her soo badly. If we don't do it then we won't see her again until she's here! I know realisticly we should spend that money on a stroller or something more practical but I'm kinda thinking that getting a sneak peek at our little girl is priceless! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails