Thursday, March 5, 2009

Bring on the Pink Paint!!!




Today we went for our doctor appointment and big ultrasound. I am excited/relieved to say that Essie Claire is perfect and still a girl (much to her daddy's relief!). She has all her parts and is measuring the right size. She weighs 1 pound 7 ounces. She had her head behind my belly button the entire time so she gave the ultrasound tech a difficult time! She was very active...she kicked and bucked the entire time. Here's one pic from today...that bubbly looking thing near her mouth is the umbilical cord! Next appointment I get my glucose test so I get to drink this lovely drink!!! I chose the lemon-lime flavor...I hope I made the right choice. The girls at the office said it was so much better than the orange. We'll see!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails