Tuesday, March 17, 2009

25 Weeks


We've made it to the 25 week mark! She weighs as much as this rutabaga. The books say she's supposed to weigh a pound and a half this week (she weighed that at our appointment 2 weeks ago). She's 13.5 inches from head to toe...that's long! The other night I felt her move on both sides of my tummy at the same time...I figure she was stretching her arms and legs! :) I went back to the doctortoday since I've been still having problems. He checked me to make sure I wasn't having preterm labor symptoms...he said everything looked good. He took a swab that will tell if I'm at risk for going into preterm labor just in case. I'll get my results back tomorrow. I'm anxious to hear about that! He did say that I was really dehydrated and for me to take it easy the next few days and to drink lots and lots of water.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails