Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hospital Trip Part #2




We just got home from our hospital trip #2. Beginning last night I began experiencing alot of lower abdominal/back pain. It came and went today. I talked to my nurse and she recommended that I go in to the hospital if it got worse. Well it did and it looks like I am having kidney stone #2. This one is much, much lower and so the pain is in a different place than before. They hooked me up to the belts to make sure I wasn't having contractions (I wasn't which was great news). Essie kicked the monitors several times...I don't think she liked them very much. They took a urine sample and I had a "major" amount of blood in it. They sent it up to lab to make sure there wasn't any infection...there isn't so they sent me home with some pain meds and instructions to flush it out with lots of water! So I'm playing the waiting game now. I'm in a lot of pain currently and would predict that I will pass it soon, hopefully!

1 comment:

Cunningham's Chaos said...

my goodness what bad luck!

Related Posts with Thumbnails