Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Good News!

I got my preterm labor results back and they were negative. Which means I won't (well shouldn't) be in preterm labor during the next few weeks! It's a big relief to us of course. I'll get to go back to work tomorrow...and tomorrow is the last day before Spring Break so I'll be off work again for a week! Tomorrow is also parent-teacher conferences so it'll be a loooong day (until 8:00) but it'll be nice to come home tomorrow night knowing I'm on break for a week! Haley is coming to stay with us again as usual. Click here to check out her vacation with us last spring break. Major changes since then!

Also, we got these great $3 and $5 coupons of Huggies so Travis ran to Walgreens to take advantage of them. They were on sale there as well. And he got $10 rebate for spending $25!!! We need to exchange some of the bigger sizes for smaller ones (they were out). It's really wierd buying diapers...I'm sure we'll be very used to it soon! :)

1 comment:

Creekmore's said...

I agree, exchange the 5 and 6's. You may need 5's, but hopefully you'll be well out of diapers before you need 6's. Samuel was potty trained in 4s.

Related Posts with Thumbnails