Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

It has been just the best Mother's Day! Travis tried to let me sleep in this morning but he forgot to turn off the baby monitor so I woke up at the same time.  But when I awoke I found this on the dresser...


a dozen pink roses (for my little precious girl), a few gifts, and a card.  Travis also made us all waffles for breakfast.  And not long after we ate Essie was soooo tired....






so we all three took a luxurious 2 hour nap!  Then we went out and did some browsing and to eat lunch at a new mexican place Chipotles.  It was pretty good and they were so sweet to bring me a red rose for mother's day and some dessert.  And then Essie tried helping mommy with the laundry...






Travis got me a wonderful card that made me cry, this gorgeous photo bracelet (he even took hours in photo shop editing and resizing some of my fav pics to put in it).  Our photographer also will print some for it later as well. 

And he made me this picture and put it in this frame.  It says "this little piggy....said happy 1st mother's day" and it shows her little piggies!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh girl those waffles look sooo good! What was on them? The gifts you got are precious! Happy Mother's Day, to you.

Randi House said...

Thanks! It's peanut butter! The only way I eat them! ha!

Natalie K said...

It looks like you had a great day! Do you have any idea where your hubby found that bracelet? I'd love to make my mom one for her bday!

Randi House said...

Yes it's from a friend of mine. She owns Angel Accents...there is a link on the side of my page!

Related Posts with Thumbnails