Thursday, May 13, 2010

For the love of a daddy...



So today Essie stayed home with daddy all day. And when Travis came to pick me up at work (his truck is broken down) he said we had to go straight home and not stop anywhere. I couldn't figure out why....until....I saw this.....



Yes her outfit was on completely backwards! He didn't realize it until he put her in the car to pick me up and he saw the tag! Seriously!

It even has a pocket on it!...he even put his cell phone in that pocket several times today and it didn't occur to him once that it might be wrong.


Yes it buttoned in the back! Yes it did! What was he thinkin???


And then I saw this....


his attempt to make her room dark so she will nap...I just fell to pieces laughing!

But he did manage to get some very cute videos of her today and her wicked awesome dance moves!

And I got a video of her randomly weird crawl!

And just some cute pics from this evening:



1 comment:

Rachel Moss said...

This is too cute! My husband always has humorous stories from Daddy/Daughter days, too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails