Saturday, May 8, 2010

10 MONTHS!

Oh my....I say this every month but I just cannot believe my baby girl is 10 months old today!  Time is going by too fast.  But I can say that right now is so much fun with E.C.!

  • Essie you are such a bundle of words right now! You can say: mama, dada, baby, ball, baba, puppy, yeah, hi, hey, bob (not sure why), bye-bye, and bark, bark!

  • You are wearing size 12 mos clothes, size 3 diapers, and still size 2 shoes (but you are starting to move toward size 3).
  • She has learned to wave bye bye and blow kisses.  She can also give high fives and is trying to snap her fingers. 
  • You are alll over the place...you crawl and climb on any and everything!
  • You stood up all by yourself the other day...made mommy so proud but I didn't have my camera to capture it! I think you are really close to walking if you will ever get over your fear!
  • Your hair is getting so much longer and lighter.  The back of it is starting to have some curl and that makes my heart swell!
  • Your favorite thing to do is go for walks and be outside! You will sit at the backdoor and shout until we take you out.
  • You are getting your top teeth in finally and you are not a happy camper right now!
  • Your favorite foods are: broccoli, honeydew, toast, and crackers.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails