Tuesday, May 25, 2010

exhausted...

I am plum worn out today.  This morning I helped put on a game show at school.  We did "minute to win it".  If you've never seen that show..watch it...it's a riot!  We did it for an end of the year activity for all the students and teachers.





We did it 3 times and had the students and teachers participate in games.  It was hysterical! Here are a few pics from today.

Then we had our annual student vs staff kickball game. And it was INSANELY hot. 

After that I went to get my hair done...it's been since November since I've had it done.  I got a gift certificate at March of Dimes so I went and had it done.  It took almost 3 hours but it feels so much better!



and this little girl has run a fever all day.  It was up to 101.9 at one point.  I don't know if it is do to her teething or what. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails