Saturday, May 8, 2010

Graduation!

Friday after work we loaded up and headed to Batesville.  Essie projectile vomited in the car on the way there....it was AWFUL! It got all over her, the carseat, the back seat, etc.  So we bathed her and hosed out her seat as soon as we got there!


Saturday morning we got up and got dressed because we had a very special event to go to! My longtime BFF, Julie, was graduating from Lyon College with her BA in Psychology.  I am sooo proud of her...she went back to school after several years, has 2 precious girls, and worked her bootie off.  She even got a 4.0 this semester!  She's overcome ALOT in the past few years so this was very meaningful...and yes, I got teary eyed as she walked today!




Lyon College is absolutley beautiful (and was my college of choice but they didn't offer me as good a scholarship as the state colleges did).  The ceremony was neat and I LOVED the bagpipes!  Essie did too...she kicked her feet and clapped the whole time!

















After the ceremony we all went to eat lunch at Elizabeths in town and it was delish! 

Then we loaded back up and headed back home so I could spend my 1st mother's day at home with our little family!  I also had to get home to take Essie's 10 month pics...post to come soon!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Did you know I went to Lyon before ASU?? If only I could have mixed Lyon and ASU together, it would have been the perfect place!

Cunningham's Chaos said...

Thanks you guys for coming and I just can't wait to use the gifts camping next time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails