Tuesday, May 18, 2010

4 years in the waiting...

First of all....check out these shoes! Who knew they made silver gladiators in baby sizes???  And she's rockin those silver toes!

This morning Essie and her bff Macy both wore the same exact pajamas! I had to snap a pic of them two together!


I also snapped this at school today because I spent a few hours this morning going through all my books...my students loved helping me sort and organize!

And then tonight was Springfest fundraiser at my school.  Each teacher sets up a game and kids buy tickets to play and win prizes.  We grill hotdogs, have a dunk tank, there are ambulances, firetrucks, helicopters to tour!  AND I have waited 4 years to have my own little one to bring to it.  I have watched the kiddos and teachers strolling their babies at springfest for years.  I've dreamed of one day strolling my own little one around.  I have anxiously awaited this day and I was ecstatic to bring E.C.! She was a hoot the whole time and had a blast!  

Sarah and I teamed up on a game and it was bean bag toss.  Travis made this wooden bean bag game my first year and I have used it every year since.



1 comment:

Cunningham's Chaos said...

I just can't get enough of those silver shoes and toes! I sooo gotta copy that style!

Related Posts with Thumbnails