Thursday, May 7, 2009

More Girlie things!

Here are a few random girlie things/gifts we've recieved lately!
We got these three nylon headbands from my friend Amy-she's majorly talented! I LOVE everything she makes! I am so excited to put these on Essie!
I got this super cute/soft blanket today from a lady (Robin) who subs in our building alot. She's also going to be doing my maternity leave the beginning of next year!
I ordered these two hats from a lady and they are soo cute! These are actually the Harper Hats that you see on this blog!
I found this bag on clearance at Old Navy for $5 and had my friend Jane put an "E" on it for Essie...I thought it'd be a cute tote bag to use for her!

1 comment:

Amy Barrett said...

CUTE stuff. That blanket looks very inviting and soft. I love the hats! Ella had some of those when she was a newborn and they were one of my favorite accessories!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails