Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A few random things...

We are just about to start a "tag removal" party here. I've gotten all of Essie's size 0-3 months clothes piled up on the bed and Travis and I are just about to start removing all the tags so we can wash all her cute little outfits in Dreft. It's really stressing me that the weeks are flying by and we aren't quite ready for her. So tonight I will conquer washing all her clothes, blankets, towels, etc. That will at least make me feel somewhat accomplished.

I had my 33 week check up today. Blood pressure was good and for the first time I gained weight! 5 pounds to be exact...in 3 weeks. So my total weight gain is 3 pounds for this pregnancy! I measured great-at 34 cm to be exact and Essie's heartrate was 144. I go back in 2 weeks for my 35 week and then EVERY week from then on! I also get my Strep B test next week, some bloodwork done, and he will begin to check me for dilation, etc. I hear that's a very lovely experience so I am really looking forward to that! The doctor asked me today how far we lived from the hospital...that made my heart skip a beat. I'm not quite ready to start thinking about making a flying trip to the hospital! :)
I did accomplish writing all our thank you notes from our shower this weekend and a few random gifts we've gotten through the past few weeks. I spent over two hours writing those out. These are the thank yous we are using...I love them. I thought they were cute and witty. We had the caricature drawn from a place online and then ordered the cards from shutterfly. We've gotten many more gifts than I expected so I didn't quite order enough...I may have to supplement with some plain ole' ones!

1 comment:

Cunningham's Chaos said...

enjoy the last time laundry will be exciting

Related Posts with Thumbnails