Wednesday, May 27, 2009

doctors and cuteness

I had my 35 week doctor appointment. I'm going every week from now on. It was also my first "physical" examination. I am happy to announce that I am not dilated at all...I wasn't quite ready to be dilated just yet! She is head down which is wonderful news! I measured a week ahead again (36 weeks) and lost another pound. The exam was a PIECE of CAKE! I was really sweatin it today...worried how painful it would be. Everyone has been telling me how awful it is... but I couldn't tell ya that he did anything! But he's so quick with everything that I'm sure that helped! I got my group b strep test today along with some bloodwork (that was the worst part!). I go back next Friday!


On a totally different note...the other babies got groomed yesterday! They look soooooo cute! They even came home wearing matching accessories...his bandana matched her bows!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails