Tuesday, May 19, 2009

34 Weeks


Well this is my last week without a doctor's appointment! Starting next week I will go every week from now on! Essie weighs about 5 pounds (like this cantaloupe) and is approximately 20 inches long. That's big! I'm three weeks from being considered "full term" and 6 weeks from my due date. It's scary how fast it's going right now. I'm feeling pretty good as far as the pregnancy goes...I'm not to the miserable stage yet. I'm getting around pretty good...sleeping decent...I've got a little more energy than I did last week. It's hard rolling over in bed these days (or should I say switching from one side to the other). She was seriously active during the day today. I could see her/feel her pretty much all day at work. My friend Sarah even got to see her move from across the table! :) I am very ready for summer break so I can have some time to get stuff done around the house before she arrives...only 10 and a half more schooldays left! Here are a few pics of me today at 34 weeks!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails