Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Daddy's Outfit

I gave Travis a challenge the other day that I wanted him to go to the mall and pick out a complete outfit for Essie ON HIS OWN! I did this for two reasons...one being that I wanted him to feel a part of the excitement and two I was just REALLY curious to see what he came home with! Plus I wanted to establish from the beginning if he was capable of putting together a cute, coordinated outfit on his own. So the other night off he went on his mission. I was beyond tickled that he took it sooo seriously! He came home with several bags. Below is his "official" outfit. It's an adorable pair of jeans from Target, an sweet eyelet white top from Gap, and this funky hot pink sweater also from Gap. I was beyond shocked and pleased with it! How cute it that! He also picked up the two little onesies from Gap because he liked them so much. ( I have no idea why blogger keeps flipping my photos!) But here is the best part...he got everything on clearance! Which is soooo typical of my hubbie (he never pays full price!) He only spent around $20 for everything! How amazing is that??? The sweater itself was regular price $30! :) Love that man...Essie is one lucky little girl to have him for a daddy!

1 comment:

Emily Ann said...

I love the outfit he picked out! Good job, Travis!

Related Posts with Thumbnails