Tuesday, May 12, 2009

33 weeks


Essie weighs as much as a pineapple now (bout 4 and a half pounds)! I feel like it too...my hips/back hurt a lot more. I'm exhausted by the end of the day now and pretty much collapse into bed to watch tv. I don't even have the energy to sit on the couch! :) Only 7 weeks til my due date...a terrifying and exciting thought! I'm not quite ready but am getting that way!


Maternity clothes? absolutely!

Stretch marks? getting a lil worse...
Sleep: pretty good...I'm so exhausted that I sleep very hard!

Best moment this week: our wonderful shower this weekend

Movement: lots of rolling around in there

Food cravings: it changes by the hour now...

Gender: girl

Belly Button in or out? In, but it doesn't look as deep...

What I miss: sleeping on my tummy & having energy!

What I am looking forward to: resting this weekend

Biggest complaint: still heartburn & being so zapped at the end of the day

Milestone: putting her highchair together...it's sooo cute!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails