Sunday, May 10, 2009

Batesville Baby Shower

We had our third (and final) baby shower this weekend in Batesville. This one was hosted by my parents and was mainly for all our family members and friends from batesville. We were so surprised by how many people showed up! We had family come in from all over the state from both Travis's side and mine. We got soooo many goodies! We barely were able to fit in all in the Jeep to get it home! The decorations were adorable, the food was great, and we loved visiting with everyone! It's very apparent that miss Essie will have a ton of people to love her! We were very touched by everyone's generosity and thoughtfulness!

Me before the shower...I felt like my belly had grown 4 inches that day!

We had a ton of great food & the decorations were so adorable!

The beautiful (and delicious) cake my mom made!

Excited (and nervous) parents to be! :)

Me and my bff from forever ago Julie!


My parents made Travis a "daddy's toolbelt" complete with everything he needs to change a diaper: goggles, face masks, rubber gloves, thongs, air freshner, butt paste, etc. It was hysterical!


Travis' aunt made this gorgeous blanket for Essie...breathtaking!


I loved having Travis there to help open gifts. I think he enjoyed it as well!

Travis' parents got us our high chair...Travis is super pumped about this!

We got sooooo many gifts! Alot of them were handmade! I couldn't believe the amount of stuff we got!

We recieved this little Bible with Essie's name on it!

A better picture of the blaket that Travis' aunt made!

My grandmother made this quilt for Essie. Look at those cute cocker spaniels on there! So thoughtful! We love it!A bonnet that is very old that was given to us that Essie can use in her wedding. Enlarge if you can and read the sweet note written with it!

This one made me cry-and still does. Travis' sister gave us this cake knife that will be engraved with her name and birthdate. We will use it every year to cut her birthday cake and give it to her for her wedding to use to cut her wedding cake. So sweet!

Oh the clothes! Look at all these clothes...this is picture 1 of 3!
More clothes...she will have nothing to wear!

Look at all that pink! I can't wait to play dress up!

We were so blessed with so many wonderful gifts that it's impossible to take pics of everything! But we would like to thank everyone who came and especially my parents for all their hardwork, thought, and effort that went into this shower! We love you!

1 comment:

Amy Barrett said...

LOVE the polka dot outfit!!! You got a bunch of goodies! My favorite is the knife!! I've never heard of that before - how special!

Related Posts with Thumbnails