Tuesday, May 5, 2009

32 Weeks




Hellooo eighth month! Essie is growing away in there and supposedly weighs about 4 pounds and is 19 inches long (almost her total length!). She weighs as much as this jicama (???). I am happy to report that she's no longer see-through which a relief to this here momma! Only 8 more weeks til my due date...she could come sooner though! I feel like she's pulling on me somedays. Especially today! We had our final first grade field trip (which explains why I look so ROUGH). A long bumpy busride, walking around a park all day, 140 excited kiddos, climbing hills...yeah, wore this preggo plum out! I am sooo ready for a shower, clean pajamas, and american idol tonight! :)




Maternity clothes? absolutely!
Stretch marks? a few but not too bad


Sleep: Okay- I wake up alot because my hips/legs hurt!
Best moment this week: dreaming about her the other night
Movement: loving it! she's getting stronger but I can tell she's running out of room!
Food cravings: salad! but it changes everyday!
Gender: girl still I hope!
Belly Button in or out? In, but it doesn't look as deep...
What I miss: sleeping on my tummy
What I am looking forward to: our shower this weekend!
Biggest complaint: still heartburn and keeping my pants up-they keep sliding down!
Milestones: organizing her closet-pictures to come soon! :)

1 comment:

Cunningham's Chaos said...

You are so darn cute I just wanna squeeze ya!

Related Posts with Thumbnails