Thursday, April 23, 2009

Take Home Outfit










Here is the outfit that we are going to bring Essie Claire home in. We searched all over for her take-home outfit. I wanted something very simple and vintage that we could preserve and give to her when she's older for her own children. We couldn't find anything we really liked so I had my friend/coworker Jane make one that I had found online. So she made this beautiful little dress for my little E.C. to wear. It has a dainty little slip under it as well as these little bloomers with her name on them! My mom bought it for her so Essie would like to say "Thanks Nana!"

1 comment:

Amy Barrett said...

LOVE THIS! I can't believe your friend made this! She is SUPER talented! I'm sure Essie will treasure this when she is older!

Related Posts with Thumbnails