Tuesday, April 28, 2009

31 weeks


4 Oranges...that's bout how much E.C. should weigh right now...3 and a half pounds and almost 18 inches in length. At my last appointment my doctor scolded me for losing another pound but said he wouldn't be worried as long as I measured okay. So when he went to measure me...he laughed and said 'oh yeah...you're okay!" He then showed me where the top of my uterus is...right under my ribcage now...She's really filling out my tummy now!


I'm feeling pretty good right now...having a little more back, pelvic pain than before. Yesterday I was miserable all day-and was even concerned enough to call the doctor to check on it. He said to rest and monitor-so I did just that and I did feel better that evening after putting my feet up. His exact words were to "have my husband wait on me for once". I like those doctor's orders! I have been very, very, very tired lately. It's disappointing because I was having an energy spurt the last few weeks but now i'm pretty much whooped by the end of the day now. I'm loving how much Essie rolls and kicks now days. She's pretty predictable as to what time she sleeps and plays now. After meals she is most active and at bedtime. I love to lay there and watch/feel her punches and stretches. She woke me up for the first time last night. I woke up and she was really having a party...I just smiled and went back to sleep!


I'm teetering between being extremely excited and extremely terrified of the upcoming weeks. Only 9 weeks til my due date but she could come early. I'm really feeling that time crunch now! I've got her diaper bag packed and am making a list of things to pack for us. Hopefully she will hold on in there for at least another 7 weeks or so! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails