Saturday, April 18, 2009

Our stoller/carseat







We got our stroller/carseat combo in the other day! We waited for this set for soooo long. It's been out of stock everywhere for months on end and we just happened to luck into one on walmart.com the other day (the next day they were sold out again). I love how it's girlie without being overly pink! We have enough pink elsewhere! It's so surreal right now...I can't believe we'll have a little one to put in there soon! Travis has already installed the base in the car which trips me out everytime I get in the car now! Of course, Tucker had to be the first to try it out! :)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I just had to laugh reading your post today about the car seat base. Oh how things change for the second one. We are down to 10 days until my C-section and still haven't put the base in. It is by the front door but not in the car yet even though we have said it should be in there. It was much different with Tait though.

Related Posts with Thumbnails