Wednesday, April 15, 2009

super cuteness!



























Lori brought over my crib bedding today...Oh my I love it! It's gorgeous! Here are a few pics of the bedding...it's not easy to see with the mattress all the way up but the blue fabric will show up more when we drop it down some. I am in love with this pillow as well! How cute is it? I realized after I took all these pics that I need to tie the front ties...oh well. Maybe later! Also here is a sweet little tea set that was given to me when I was really young. I've kept it all these years and now it sits on Essie's shelf! :)

3 comments:

Jane B said...

Wow!!! That is picture perfect! What a sweet room to bring home your little Essie Claire to! Great job...

Cunningham's Chaos said...

Cutest bed ever!

Amy Barrett said...

I love the bedding (and the pillow)! You have great taste, Randi! Those fabrics all go together really good! LOVE IT!

Related Posts with Thumbnails