Friday, April 24, 2009

More shower gifts...

Here are a few pics of some of the clothes we recieved at the shower that I neglected to post the other day.

This first two outfits are from my friend Jane (the same one who made her take home outfit). She also made these for lil Essie Claire!



This one is from my parents...my dad crocheted the trim on the little socks. Sweet huh?


Cute onesies from my student teacher-I thought it was so sweet that she thought of Essie.

Super girlie gown, hat, and blanket from the third grade teachers! Baby Nay stuff is sooo soft & cute!
Some cute socks and shoes!

1 comment:

Jane said...

She is going to look so sweet in all of her wardrobe! The socks your dad made are so sweet and what a great idea! I love all of your updates! I hope you can make a CD or something of all of them so Essie Claire can some day watch the events unfold awaiting her arrival! Keep them coming!

Related Posts with Thumbnails