Tuesday, April 14, 2009

29 Weeks


This week I have a butternut squash in my belly! E.C. is now about 3 pounds and 16 inches from head to toe. Last night she put on quite a show for us...we love just laying in bed watching her move around in my tummy. It's hysterical to see her bump, scrape, and poke around in there! I'm still sleeping well at night...I've become used to sleeping on my side (even though I do tend to wake up on my back at times). My pregnancy pillow is ESSENTIAL now...I even travel with it. My hands tend to fall asleep during the night now so that's a little annoying. Overall I feel pretty good (I'd feel great if this stinkin tree pollen would die down!) I'm enjoying being pregnant at this point which is a statement I NEVER would have dreamed of saying a few months back. I think I'll miss it once she's here. I get the rest of her bedding in tomorrow so I'll know I'll be posting pics of that! Also we have TWO showers next week (my work shower and a friends shower here in town) and I'm super excited about those.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails