Tuesday, April 28, 2009

31 week survey

I found this little survey online somewhere and thought it'd be neat to do every week from now on. I only wish I had found it earlier to add to my weekly posts! :)

  • Maternity clothes? Umm..Yeah.
  • Stretch marks? a few but they aren't red so you can't see 'em
  • Sleep: Decent-only get up once to go to the potty...my preggo pillow is a MUST though
  • Best moment this week: feeling her hiccups in the middle of the night & baby showers
  • Movement: oh yeah! She's a crazy girl at times! :)
  • Food cravings: sweet tea & chick fila
  • Gender: she better still be a girl! An awful lot of pink in this house for a boy!
  • Belly Button in or out? In, but it doesn't look as deep...
  • What I miss: sleeping on my tummy
  • What I am looking forward to: our next shower!
  • Biggest complaint: heartburn!
  • Milestones: first showers, feeling her hiccups, putting together her bassinet & stroller!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails