Sunday, April 26, 2009

2:00 am

I'm on quite a schedule these days. Every night I have to make a 2:00 am potty visit...which causes me to be awake until about 3:30 am (I just cannot go right back to sleep). Fortunately Essie has also been awake during this hour each night. She's a WILD child during that time! For the past two nights she's had the hiccups (the first time I've felt them). Other than that she is rolling and kicking almost that entire time (maybe that's why I can't go back to sleep...hmmm). I guess she's just preparing me now for our late night dates that are coming our way soon! :)

1 comment:

Amy Barrett said...

All 3 of my girls did this to me and after they were born, they woke up at that same time to nurse! It was also their last night nursing to quit. IT was very neat and helpful because my body had already gotten used to getting up at that time by the time they got here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails