Friday, October 15, 2010

What I'm doing...

I've already had several peeps ask me what I'm doing to lose weight during the competition and honestly I'm just watching what I'm eating and walking right now.  I am counting calories and not eating sweets.  I eat less at meals and only eat when I'm really hungry.  I'm a grazer when it comes to eating...I tend to just eat because and I'm really working on only eating when I need to.  I think that's what's helped the most.  And as of right now we are walking most nights of the week (between 1-2 miles).  We have the perfect neighborhood for walking and it's something we can do as a family and enjoy! The only problem is that pretty soon it will be too cold to walk and we will need to look into a gym or something!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Thanks for sharing I really appreciate.

Related Posts with Thumbnails