Wednesday, October 13, 2010

catching up...

We've been so busy lately that I've not gotten a chance to blog so here's a quick update:

We've been walking, walking, walking! I am really hoping to have lost 10 pounds on Friday!




Essie had her checkup with her pediatrician yesterday and got her 15 month shots.  She weighed 22.6 punds (30th percentile), her height was 31 1/4 inches (60th percentile), and her head was measuring in the 75th percentile.  She's growing just fine! She did not do well with her shots at all and it broke my heart!

This morning she woke up with 101 fever (I'm guessing from the shots) and you could tell she wasn't feeling well.  So I stayed home with her since Travis was already subbing this morning.  I had planned to go in this afternoon but I started feeling yucky myself so I took off the whole day..I got caught up on laundry and cleaning.  There isn't a better feeling than having a clean house!!! Woohoo!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you both are feeling better soon!

Annie said...

Hope both of you recovers soon!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails