Sunday, July 25, 2010

blue jean queen...

I've had this little dress in my "baby closet" for over 5 years now.  I bought it at old navy for 99 cents all those years ago.  I had bought a bunch of stuff for my niece Haley and she had already outgrown this so I kept it...
Saturday morning we took the dogs to get groomed and ran a few errands.  We also stopped by my classroom to drop of a bunch of stuff.  Essie found a cheetoh on the floor that was left there by one of the kiddos the other day.  I had to dig it out of her mouth and she threw one heck of a fit so her daddy went down to the vending machine and got her a bag...and she sat at the table like such a big girl! I just wanted to cry she looked so big!

1 comment:

Cunningham's Chaos said...

Just the fact that you had a "baby closet" cracks me up! Now that I think about it I'm like , of course Randi has a baby closet, because who else would do that....love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails