Saturday, October 10, 2009

tinkerbell ain't got nothing on me...

Today I participated in a local craft fair "Stop, Shop, & Stroll".  I was in it last year and did really well but this year it was pretty sorry.  I sold a few bowholders and that's it.  From what I hear alot of people had the same story today.  We had a really good location (in the mall) but nobody was buying anything!  Dang economy!  But Sarah came and hung out with me and kept me company all day (thanks Sarah!) so I had fun anyway.  Here's my booth...



And my friend Brandy's booth...she painted all the paintings in my house!



And of course...the star of the show....


I bought a few CUTE things for her and ner Nana & Pa bought her this cute dress up tutu and wings...seriously cute!!!!   Cutest fairy I've ever seen that's for sure! :)







I bought her a super duper cute outfit for her upcoming fall pictures but I'm not showing it until they are taken! :)

Also a few pics of her yesterday that I neglected to blog...she's my girl!






And a few of her watching what else....FOOTBALL...with her daddy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails