Thursday, October 15, 2009

just a thursday...

So I had an anonymous comment that I should post more about myself on here...actually it said "enough with the baby pictures" or something to that regard.  I personally feel that it would be pert near impossible to take/post too many baby pictures...but anyway...here's a little something about me for you.  Actually the highlight of my whole week....I bought NEW Jeans!  I've not bought new jeans in over a year (not counting maternity jeans) and was in serious need of some new ones!  My fav pair was worn plum out and all my others were too big.  So last night we ran out and I bought TWO new pair!  And I wore one today and got so many compliments so I'm taking that as I WAS really in need of some new ones! 


So here is a pic of me and Essie (in her uber cute winter hat)...before leaving this morning!



And this afternoon we tried out the new Jeep stoller (she really too small for it) but she loved facing outward!


Then my friend Ashley and her lil one Adalyn came by...she was wanting to "borrow" our baby scale to weigh Adalyn to see if she was ready to move up carseats!  I love that our girls were both nudie and lovin it!



Tonight E.C. was so tired that she "surrendered" to bedtime. :)  Then it was time to cuddle...oh I love it when she lays her head on my shoulder like that!

5 comments:

Allison said...

So not like I'm teaching anymore and it matters, but I am jealous that you get to wear jeans to school! My 1st 2 years we could wear them on Friday and then my last year we couldn't wear them at all!

It's super hard buying clothes after a baby. I think I'm just now down to what I'm going to be.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

i LOVE the photos of your precious Essie and she has the most adorable clothes ever. She is blessed to have such a loving family.

Rebecca's Aunt Rosie

Her wedding reception was at our house

Michelle said...

You could never post too many baby pictures!! Isn't the purpose of a blog to post whatever you want? YOU are the one that is going to look back and enjoy your posts. Post away!!!

Michelle said...

BTW where do you buy your jeans? I'm a size 16 and can never find cute plus size jeans!! I have 1 pair that I've been living off every week! Ha!

Jennifer said...

Awwww e-clair looks too cute in her pink outfit! Yeah, with kids, it's easy to put outselves on the backburner. It seems when shopping with my boy's, I find so many cute things for me, but when alone, I'm always finding things that they would like. Funny how that works!

Related Posts with Thumbnails