Monday, October 19, 2009

Sick Day

Well last night Travis began to get really sick to his stomach...(either a bug or food poisoning).  In the 8 years that I've known him I have never seen him that sick...it was awful!  So we both stayed home today...I wasn't feeling very good either this morning.  After I took Essie to daycare, I ran to walmart all by myself!  It was so nice!  I wanted to get some supplies to help Trav feel better. Then this morning I worked on setting up my etsy store online and balancing our checkbook. We also put away a mountain of Essie's clothes!

After that I worked to get dinners ready for the upcoming week...I made three casseroles...poppyseed chicken, mexican chicken, and chicken crescent squares.  That way I just have to finish them during the week when we are ready!


I also made up a LARGE batch of chocolate buttercream icing for a cake that I'm making for a shower this week.  I made an ever Bigger mess!  I had powdered sugar everywhere....even on Tucker!  But just look at that chocolatey goodness!  MMMM.....I made extra for Travis' birthday cake (it's on Thursday).





I also made a batch of homeade peanut butter cups for the shower!

Then I worked on getting 2 of my custom orders completed...I couldn't find any "bee" paper for this one so I had to paint it...my first attempt at painting!



And after all that it was time to pick up little miss e-claire!  It felt  so nice to get so much accomplished today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ran up on your blog last night-even seen your food blog---I do hope you post how the chocolate buttercream icing is made-I love cooking but have little time myself,I have 4 small children and they all have a sweet tooth

Anonymous said...

Anna in NewYork with the 4 kids here with a PS. hope your sick day is over fast

Related Posts with Thumbnails