Thursday, October 1, 2009

October

October is here!  October is hands-down our busiest month of the year at my house!  We have a TON of birthdays and events already planned!  Although busy it is also one of my favorites...I love fall!  In order to welcome in the season E.Claire wanted to start wearing her cutesie Halloween outfits that we bought for her last year right after we found out we were expecting! :)  So last night she wore this cute Pumpkin outfit:







And today she wore this ghost one!  I always show her what she looks like in the mirror after she gets dressed...you know...just to make sure she approves.  This is what she did today...I think she likes it!


That black and white about made her explode!  She couldn't take her eyes off herself!




We also spent a little time outside this morning putting out some Halloween decorations. 


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails