Sunday, October 11, 2009

Dressed up...

Essie looked too super cute all dressed up for church this morning!  I love the tights and shoes!  It was so cold though she had to wear a bright pink cardigan as well! She did so good at church...she slept almost the whole time!  And when she was awake she babbled and cooed the whole time! It was so cute!




After church we went to eat lunch at our fav Mexican place and it was so good...the best salsa I'd ever had!

Then we had to run by the fairgrounds and pick up my check from selling some of my maternity clothes and Essie's 0-3 months size clothes at a local consignment sale.  I had put in a handful of items and sold $98 worth!  It's going to be going on again in the spring so I can't wait to do it again!

Then we ran by Old Navy and TJ Maxx to browse.

Once we got home we got comfy and Essie and daddy took a nap on the couch together...I wish I had taken a picture of it!  I worked on putting away the moutain of Essie's clothes.  I laid out her outfits for the week for daycare and her clothes for her 3 month photo shoot tomorrow!  I'm so excited about it!

So the rest of the day has been spent in pajamas and working around the house.  I put Essie in this onesie that Sarah had given her...It says "ghouls just wanna have fun".  And this super CUTE ghost barrette (I think it'll look better on her once she has some hair to put it in!)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails