Sunday, October 4, 2009

NOT Ready!



Sooooo....tomorrow is Essie's first day at the babysitter. She will be going to a private sitter's house instead of a facility.  Her sitter's name is Deena and she lives right beside the school that I teach and only keeps teacher's kiddos. I don't start back to work until Tuesday but we wanted to have a full on run-through of our morning routine first.  So Travis and I are going to take her tomorrow together.  And then I have to go up to hospital to have some tests run (nothing major...they are going to do an ultrasound of my ovaries since I've had some issues since Essie's birth).  Then I plan to spend the remainder of the day running around and trying to get stuff done.  So today I've worked getting things ready.  I have her bag packed with all her stuff to keep at daycare (bottles, pacifiers, diapers, wipes, formula, extra clothes) and her bag that we take each day that has her outfit for the day and toys.  I've laid out her outfits for the week and I've typed up an "Essie Info" sheet for our babysitter.  But I'm NOT ready.  This is going to be harder than I expected!  I worry so much about how she will do without me.  I know she'll be fine but I am going to miss her SO much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I know it's hard, but your life with Essie is going to be full of firsts. Just remember that she needs these firsts, it enables her to meet life's challenges, and believe me it's always harder on you than it is on her. Kids are resilient that way. You always were.

Dad

Related Posts with Thumbnails