Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween outfit #6 and my lil' star

So this morning while I was in the shower my cell phone started buzzing like crazy!  I got out and had a ton of messages.  Apparently Essie had been on the 6 am news!  We ran into the living room and thank goodness our DVR had caught it!  woohoo!  I had submitted a picture of her in her costume the night before.  They had been showing a handful of small pictures of fall decor/costumes a few times during each newscast...no big deal.  Well this morning they showed Essie full screen...and even made a comment about how cute she was!  We just beamed with pride!  So all day I had folks coming up to me telling me that they had seen her...even several of my students.  I do have a video of it...I'll try and upload it later...but for now this is a picture of her on the big screen!


And her in her sixth Halloween outfit!






Tonight her nana and pa came up to see her...they just couldn't resist!  We also carved some pumpkins!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails