Tuesday, September 29, 2009

ticklish

Today I had to go up to the school so I could be there for Parent Teacher conferences so my mom came up and kept Essie for me. I have to go back Thursday for the remainder of them but daddy will keep her then. So I got a little bit of cleaning done earlier today while mom was here. Then we met Travis at our fav lunch place (Chef's In) downtown. Afterwards we made a quick run to Target where Essie had a very scary run in with a dancing ghost that scared the life outta her! It was so sad! Anyway... we've recently realized that Essie is VERY ticklish...here's the proof! We were getting her ready for her bath tonight and as I was undressing her she started to giggle as I touched her underarm. So I grabbed the camera and got this....and yes she is completely nudie here. And needless to say...her giggling turned into tinkling and we had to wash the sheets!

Then it was time for a bath...she LOVES her bathtime...she even got to have bubbles tonight! Fun fun! After her bath it was time to put on her pj's...and she started blowing raspberries again....


And just to prove that my little happy girl does have a bit of an attitude...here's her little fit she threw while daddy was trying to get her dressed!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails