Wednesday, September 16, 2009

10 Weeks...

Essie you are 10 weeks old today! Oh what fun you've become!  You are so social and happy.  You amaze us everyday! Here's what you've been up to:
  • You have started rubbing your hand across things when you eat.  Like my arm, shirt, leg, or you hair.  It's so sweet!
  • You grab anything within reach.  Mainly this is your blanket or the bottom of your skirt.  You pull it over your head. We think this is cute now...but we will have to work on it before you get too much older!
  • You are beginning to put things into your mouth...mainly your clothing and your blankets!
  • It's beginning to be more difficult to take pictures of you...you tend to want to look down at your pants or the print on your clothing.
  • We can make you giggle much easier.
  • You love to watch tv!
  • When I weighed you this morning you weighed 11 pounds 8 ounces.  I didn't believe it so I did it again...and yep.  Same reading.  I know we can knock off a few ounces for your clothes  but that means you've gained 9 ounces in 2 days.  Geeez!  You are really in a growth spurt!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh...I'm hooked. E-claire is just one of the cutest babies I've ever seen! Those big eyes, precious cheeks, and that cute cute smile. I know what you mean about frogs....something about 'em. BTW--thanks for sharing pictures..between Kelly's blog and yours....those little ones are precious!

Oh yeah....tried the Chili..it was wonderful--we've never tried the Williams seasoning....it's a keeper.

Related Posts with Thumbnails