Sunday, September 13, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things...(part 2)

Okay, not long after Essie was born I posted about my favorite things.  I will say that I am still in love with ALL of the things I posted about then and still use them daily.  But with 2 months of mommyhood under my belt I have a few more favs to add to the list:
  • Snug & Tug Swaddlers: we love this swaddling blanket-Essie cannot get out of it!  It can be found at http://www.target.com/.
  • Butt Paste: we had our first small diaper rash and it took it away immediately!  I was very impressed!
  • Little Noses Saline Spray: our doctor told us the 3 things you should always have on hand are saline spray, tylenol, and gas drops.  And boy was he right!  We love that this spray has a little nozzle so it's easier to use on her.
  • Aquaphor Baby-this is a must have!  Essie had horrible baby acne (which was actually a dry skin condition).  Regardless she had a horrible red rash (remember the red square incident?) and cradle cap.  I started putting this on her face/scalp at night after our bath and her rash and cradle cap are GONE!  In fact they were gone in a matter of days!
  • Carter's pants: these are the only ones to fit her (she still wears the newborn size). 

1 comment:

Beth T. said...

I love your 'favorite things' posts! I'm keeping a running list! Keep them coming! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails