Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Please vote!

Alright...need some help here! Essie will be going to church for the first time this weekend with her meemaw and peepaw. And this is a very big deal. She will be meeting a lot of people and pictures will be taken. Therefore, she MUST look her BEST! I have a few options for her outfit and I cannot make my mind up on which one I like the best! Please vote on your favorite on the poll to the right. The outfit with the most votes by the time we leave on Friday will be the one we take with us! :)
Outfit #1 White Smocked Bubble

Outfit #2 Light Pink Ruffly Dress
Outfit #3 Leopard Dress

4 comments:

Allison said...

The light pink ruffly dress for sure! That is so cute! Where did you get that? Or what brand is it?

And Enjoy dressing her up while she can't move! ha! :)

Cunningham's Chaos said...

I vote pink and both the girls vote leopard.

Randi House said...

Thanks allison! It's Sarah Louise and I got it from a little boutique here in Jonesboro!

Jane B said...

I think definately the first white outfit!! =) She is a doll, by the way!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails