Thursday, September 17, 2009

Show us your life...recipes Chicken Crescent Squares



Over at Kelly's Korner this week is a recipe share. I posted this one on my recipe blog a little bit ago...it's one of our favorites!
These are so yummy! Definitely one of Travis' favorites that I make.
You need:
8 oz cream cheese, softened
2 c cooked chopped or shredded chicken
1/8 tsp pepper
1 TB chives
1 TB chopped pimento (I buy it in a jar-usually found near can veggies I think)
3 TB butter, melted
1/4 tsp. salt
2 TB milk
2 cans Pillsbury crescent rolls
3/4 c. seasoned croutons, crushed
Preheat to 350. In bowl blend cream cheese and about 2 TB melted butter. (save 1 TB for later). Add the chicken, salt, pepper, pimento, chives, & milk. Mix well. Seperate crescent dough into rectangles (by pressing two triangles together in the middle). Spoon mixture in the center of the dough. Pull the four corners of the rectangles up to create a little pouch and seal the edges. Brush with melted butter and dip into croutons crumbs. Bake for 20-25 minutes. (should make 6-8 total)

14 comments:

kristyo15 said...

Just stopping by from Kelly's! We LOVE chicken crescent squares! Have a great weekend.

Heather said...

I will so be trying this, my kids love crescents!! Looks so yummy!

Kelli @ Our Growing Family said...

I have never heard of these! Can't wait to try something new out! Thanks for sharing!

Rebekah said...

I just saw your recipe on Kelly's blog....I make something very similar and it is my favorite!!!!! Your daughter is the cutest!

Rebekah said...

oh by the way...I vote for the pink ruffles! But, you can't go wrong with any of the choices....precious!

Sandra said...

Hey-- Just stopped by from Kelly's Korner. Can't wait to try this recipe. Yum! and your daughter is the cutest! Love the big bows!! Thanks for sharing your recipe! Have a great weekend!

Melissa's Thoughts said...

A friend of mine made these and they were delicious. Thanks for shairing.

island girl said...

just stopped in from Kelly's,,this looks so yummy! Will be on my menu for sure next week! Thanks!

Ruth said...

Dropping by from Kelly's Korner. They look yummy.

Sherri said...

This looks so yummy! It's definitely going on my list of "To Make" I'm so glad Kelly had this idea.

Unknown said...

I used to make this all of the time but had lost the recipe. I'm so glad you posted it. Thanks for sharing. I would love for you to join me at diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com for Crock Pot Wednesday. Come check it out.

Ashley said...

This looks delcious! I love anything with cresent rolls - they are so flaky and delcious!

Jennifer said...

Wow! I'm writing this down on one of my recipe cards. Sounds like something my fam will love! Thanks!

Jessica said...

Thanks for sharing this recipe! Sounds yumm-o and I cannot wait to make it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails