Wednesday, July 2, 2008

What a Big Day!!!





Today was a big day at the new house! As you've seen from my other posts today, so far we've had our a/c installed, and our driveway,etc formed up. Since this morning we've had our final appraisal, our tile guys have just about finished the shower, our appliances have been delivered, and they are currently pouring our driveway. I pulled up this afternoon and saw like 20 vehicles down our street. We had 2 concrete trucks, one delivery truck, and tons of other personal vehicles. I think I counted 19 people at our house. Our electrician is also supposed to come and install the appliances and get us finished up. I love when stuff is getting done!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Everything looks great. I know you are so excited.

Emily Ann said...

Yay! I'm so excited for ya'll!

Related Posts with Thumbnails