Friday, July 18, 2008

Busy day and a clean kitchen to boot!


Today while Travis was I work I had a huge list of things to accomplish and I'm proud to say that I accomplished all of them! Here was what I accomplished today:

1. Sign insurance Papers for mortgage insurance

2. Go to Target to pick up a few things

3. Go to Cleos to pick up our remaining two chairs

4. Have the Maytag man come and fix the new dishwasher (there was a piece of glass in the motor...hmmm.)

5. Give both dogs a bath and apply flea ointment

6. Hang pictures on the walls

7. Clean kitchen and finish unpacking kitchen boxes

8. Unpack at least 3 other boxes

9. Make the beds

10. Take Travis to lunch

11. Call Maytag to give them the seriel numbers on our appliances for our rebate

12. Pay car payment

13. Go by Bartons to pay our final bill

14. Update blog!


I was so proud of myself and was excited for Travis to see what all I had accomplished. When he got home he walked right past the sparkling clean kitchen and noticed a picture that I had hung. "Oh, you hung this up." (Travis)

"YUP!" (Me, grinning)

"It's not level and you got a little paint on the wall." (Travis)

Ungrateful husbands.... (Me, scowling)

4 comments:

Dana said...

LOL!! that's a great (and all too true!!!) post. btw... the kitchen is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! great job on the list.

Amy Barrett said...

Your house is beautiful! You amaze me at what all you can get done in a days time. Your to do list would take me at least a week to accomplish and you knocked it out in a day, that is impressive!

Lori said...

Dido what Amy said!! I wish I was decorative. We have lived in our house for 2 years and the only reason I have a picture in my dining room is because a friend of mine gave it to me because she could not use it in her new house. Guess what else is hanging in my dining room?? A freaking deer!! Bradley said he would move it as soon as I find something else to put there. I can't commit to buying a picture to put there because I dont' know what looks good. Will you please go shopping for me and decorate my house!!!!

Ashley said...

At least you hang pictures...I'm too scared that I'll mess it up, so I Chandler has to hang everything!! I also envy your ability to get so much done in a day. Today, i cleaned my closet...stopped to read...cleaned the bathroom....stopped to rest/read/catch up on blogs....no wonder I don't get much done! It's not just a pregnancy thing--I'm always like this!

Related Posts with Thumbnails