Friday, July 11, 2008

First Night & Mosquitos


Well....we've sure been busy since I blogged last. Last night, Travis and I moved over essentials (our bed, clothes, shower stuff, etc.). So we got to spend our first night at our new house last night. It wasn't near as splendorous as I had imagined. We worked our booties off and then pretty much collapsed in bed around 2:00 am. That's when the mosquitos began to bug us. We apparently live in mosquito hell because of this lovely pond at the end of the street. Whenever we moved something into the house, several hundred mosquitos would join us. All night we swatted and fought them off. Here's a pic that I took on our first night of our bed all made up! It was about the only thing we got accomplished.

1 comment:

Amy Barrett said...

Love the song (Sugarland). I can just hear you singing and dancing it! Congrats on moving in! I am very excited for you and can't wait to see!

Related Posts with Thumbnails