Monday, July 21, 2008

As seen on T.V.



First of all...I hate infomercials. I am skeptical of anything sold on t.v. However, I must say that I am in love with two things that I've seen on tv. First...space bags! I really didn't think these would work but I thought I would give 'em a try. We have several extra comforters and really nowhere to put them. So I bought some at WalMart tonite. I was pleasantly surprised. I got 2 queen size comforters, two sheet sets, two shams, and two small decorative pillows in this one bag. It didn't go completely flat like they show on the commercial but I was able to slide it under the bed! Second...monkey hooks! I love, love, love these. You just poke 'em in the wall and you can hang pretty much anything! I don't depend on Travis to hang stuff for me anymore. It's really easy and doesn't leave a big hole in the wall!!!

1 comment:

Allison said...

We also have those hooks but they are called hercules hooks (at least ours are.) And I saw them on clearance yesterday in our SuperTarget. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails