Monday, July 7, 2008

Oh, no...it's beginning.

I go back to work a month from now. Last night at Target I saw the first glimpse of "back to school" stuff. Just the sight of that makes my stomach churn and heart flutter. Back to school time is exciting, sure...but it's also hectic and scary. You never know what kind of class you'll be blessed with. Last night I had my first "school" dream. I dreamed that I had a class filled with all my former "challenging" students. I also dreamed that the school day was extended until 8 pm. So...it's beginning. Back to School time.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Wow yall must start early! My first year we started after Labor Day and then the two years after that, it was about the 3rd week in August. Try to enjoy the last of your summer as much as possible!!!

Amy R said...

I agree... It's like after July 4th summer is over. It is just a countdown to school starting....ugh!! House is lookin great Mrs. House!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails