Thursday, July 10, 2008

WE PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A little bit ago I ran over to the house to pay our brickers. I noticed that there was a little bit of mud in the street from the tractor that's being used to lay our sod. So I decided to shovel the street again before the inspector arrived. As I turned the corner into the garage to get the shovel, I ran smack into the inspector. I told him I was just about to re-clean the street (you can't pass with a dirty street) but he said not to worry since it was already raining and all. He checked a few things, told me we passed, and that we could move in. I couldn't believe it...I think I asked him to repeat himself three times! Then I shook his hand, thanked him over and over again, and even teared up a little bit. He probably thinks I'm a little crazy but I don't care! I'm moving in today! Nothing has been easy and I am sooooooooooooo relieved to be finished. Even though we still have a few small things to finish up like the gate on our fence and our built-ins around the fireplace. But who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're MOVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Creekmore's said...

Welcome to the neighborhood! We'll have to get together once you're all moved in! Shaila

Amy R said...

I am soo happy you guys finally get to move!!! Have fun movin!!

CartersMom said...

That is great! I can't wait to see it all finished- and take over your big book!

Lori said...

Congratulations!! That is a nice feeling! Faith likes the music on your blog, she is sitting in my lap going ew ew ew ew ew! It's too cute!

Dana said...

yah!!! can't wait to see it with all your stuff in it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails