Friday, July 18, 2008

Making a dent



Well, I haven't posted any pics of the progress we've made in unpacking. Mainly because there doesn't seem to be any progress. As soon as I unpack one box, three more take it's place! We've finally moved everything over here except a few things from the apartment which we will get tonight. Most of our stuff has been in storage for like 6 months. So everything is dirty and full of cobwebs and spiders. Pluse we have just a bunch of crap that I don't know what to do with. I can say that it was much easier moving into our first house which was alot smaller. When you don't have options, you put stuff where you can. Here, I can't seem to commit anything to one particular space. The worst is the kitchen. I'm like, can I really commit to putting the saran wrap there? It's crazy I know. But at least we're making a dent. Our goal is to be completely unpacked by next weekend so we'll see how that goes!

1 comment:

Cunningham's Chaos said...

Tony should be in soon, call if u want me to help with anything. Can't wait to see it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails