Thursday, July 31, 2008

Gaylord Opryland Resort





We're staying two nights of our vacation at the famous Opryland Resort. It's GORGEOUS!!! It has the world's largest indoor garden, a river running through it, and is decorated to look like the French Quarter. We've spent the whole day walking around and shopping. We even took a riverboat ride through the middle of the hotel. This evening we watched a laser/water show! I cannot get over the amount of fish in the river...we saw huge carp and an albino catfish! Fun fact: the river in the hotel is made up of water from 1400 rivers all over the world. They sent out bottles to people all over the world and people sent back water samples. Then they used those samples to make up the river here!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

WOW!! Looks great! I was a day behind thinking you were leaving tomorrow--I left you a message this afternoon telling you to have fun and be careful, SOOO, have fun and be careful!!

Dana said...

fun fun! eat at ben and jerry's in there for me!

Cunningham's Chaos said...

I didn't know Nashville was so cool! that looks beautiful!

Allison said...

We stayed in the Gaylord in Dallas and as soon as I saw the pictures I thought it looked similar! Have fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails